Group Fails Task... Spectacularly!
The group has failed the latest shopping budget Task in the
most spectacular fashion, notching-up more fails then ever
before in BB history!
Here's what they did wrong on the first day of the task (Tuesday):
1. At 10.43am, Nikki sang a line from an unauthorised song.
2. At 11.06am, Richard sang 'Say A Little Prayer' by Aretha
3. At 11.11am, Pete sang one line from the En Vogue song
4. At 11.30am, Aisleyne sang a snatch of 'Say A Little Prayer'.
5. At 11.37am, Pete sang 'Shut Up' by Black Eyed Peas.
6. At 12.09pm, Mikey sang an Avril Lavigne song.
7. At 12.09pm, Pete sang 'Perfect Day'.
8. At 12.28pm, Glyn sang a line from Elton John's 'Are You
Ready For Love?'.
9. At 12.56pm, Mikey sang 'Earth Song' by Michael Jackson.
10. At 12.58pm, Pete sang the theme tune to 90's cartoon
series 'Pinky and the Brain', but was stopped by Mikey.
11. At 12.58pm, Mikey continued singing the theme from 'Pinky
and the Brain'. Doh!
12. At 13.13pm, Glyn sang towards a helicopter passing-over
13. At 13.27pm, Glyn sang the folk song 'Oh My Darling, Clementine'.
14. At 14.57pm, Imogen sang the Big Brotherhood Song.
15. At 15.00pm, Mikey made up a song about one of Suzie's
favourite foods, strawberries.
16. At 15.17pm, Glyn sang 'I've Got The Music In Me'.
17. At 16.42pm, Glyn sang 'Hey Mr Elephant' ...erm, don't
18. At 18.36pm, Lea and Nikki scoffed some banned foodstuff,
19. At 18.38pm, Aisleyne sang an impromptu song whilst messing
around with Nikki, 'Ride the Punani'.
20. At 20.31pm, Glyn sang 'I Want To Be With You Everywhere'.
21. At 22.42pm, Nikki sang 'Let's Hear It For The Boy' from
22. At 22.45pm, Nikki sang an unauthorised song.
23. At 23.07pm, Nikki sang 'Fame' while she danced.
24. At 23.28pm, Nikki sang yet another unauthorised song
On day two (Wednesday) the Rule violations were:
25. At 11.36am, Aisleyne sang 'Area Codes' by Ludacris.
26. At 16.12pm, Glyn and Pete both sang the theme tune to
27. At 16.47pm, Lisa sang 'Can I Touch The Sky?'
28. At 17.05pm, Aisleyne burst into 'Prince Charming' from
Adam and the Ants.
29. At 17.09pm, Pete sang 'The Bare Necessities' from the
30. At 17.10pm, Aisleyne sang 'Breathe In, Breathe Out".
31. At 17.12pm, Pete sang 'A Spoonful Of Sugar' from Mary
32. At 17.14pm, Richard ate some chocolate, which was not
on the list of permitted foodstuffs.
So, the tally of Muppetry was: Pete and Glyn with 7 each,
Nikki with 6, Aisleyne with 5, Mikey with 4, Richard with
2, and Imogen, Lea and Lisa with 1 each. Only Grace managed
to stick within the rules.
Breaking the news to the group, Suzie told them, "Never
before in the history of Big Brother has a task been failed
so many times, and by so many people". It then took around
seven minutes to reel off their failings, with the Dictator
informing her peers that there'd been 33 occasions.
Actually, we make it either 32 fails according to above list,
or 34 of you take into account that on two occasions two
people broke the rules. Whatever, they failed. And then some!
The housemates laughed and cheered at their pathetic effort
and then burst into a rendition of Bare Necessities, which
was very apt given that they'll be on a basic shopping budget
for next week as a consequence.
Don't forget to check back soon
for more Latest News <