We've seen an early copy of tomorrow's (Tuesday the 24th
of August) Daily Star newspaper, and can report that the tabloid
has named the majority of the Ultimate Big Brother housemates.
We named four of them a week-or-so ago, having received inside
information from our 'Endemole'. And like us, the Daily Star
has a track record of getting these things right.
Therefore, there is no reason to doubt that the eight people
named below will be entering the BB House tomorrow night,
just after someone (*cough* Josie) is crowned the Winner of
Big Brother 11.
Anyway, here are the names:
Former BB housemates:
- The original bad boy, BB1 cheat 'Nasty Nick' Bateman.
- Camp Big Brother 2 champion Brian Dowling.
- The feisty transsexual who famously flipped-over a table
during BB5's 'Fight Night', eventual Winner Nadia
- BB6's most controversial character, Makosi Musambasi.
Former Celebrity BB Housemates:
- The girl who entered the Celebrity Big Brother 4 House as
a member of the public but left as a Celebrity, Chantelle
- The guy who fell in love with her during the same series,
ex-husband and ska singer Samuel Preston.
- Celebrity Big Brother 6's brash big mouth and sometime rapper,
- Lazy and rude male-chauvinist extraordinaire, horse racing
'tic-tac' man John
We're expecting a total of 14 celebs or former housemates
to take part in Ultimate Big Brother, and one of them will
be the winner of Big Brother 11. So, there are still five
more names to come.
If we hear who they are from our man/ woman/ mole/ chest
of drawers on the inside, we'll let you know!
In the meantime, please go and vote in our current Big
UPDATE: Tuesday AM, we've got one more of the names now.