5th Weekly Task: Memory Test
Big Brother has announced the latest weekly task which in
light of the new housemate, is a memory test designed to help
the group learn more about one another.
For the task, the seven housemates will answer ten questions
about themselves and everyone needs to commit all the answers
to memory, some 70 in total.
The questions are as follows:
1. What is your earliest childhood memory?
2. When you were a child what did you want to be when you
3. What is the most embarrassing record in your (CD) collection?
4. When did you last cry?
5. When did you last give money to charity?
6. What do you love the most about your country?
7. What is your best kept secret?
8. What is your favourite joke?
9. If you were invisible for a day, what would you do?
10. Which world figure from history do you most admire?
The group were given a blackboard and chalk to note their
answers down, but the boards will be taken away on Tuesday
afternoon. Big Brother will test the group on Wednesday afternoon
and if they get more than one answer wrong, they will have
When deciding how much of their £61.50 shopping budget
to gamble, new boy Gae followed in the footsteps of Fed by
enthusiastically suggesting that they should bet all 100%
of their available funds.
"Let's go for it, we can do it. There's 70 questions
and you're seven intelligent people," said the African
student, using highly tactful language, the likes of which
would never have been uttered from the mouth of fellow 100%
In the end though, British reserve kicked in and they decided
to hold back 5% and gamble 95%, more of a token gesture than
anything given that £3 is hardly going to get them very
far if they fail.
Still, without Fed to really Faff things up, let's hope they
can do it for the second time in a row, or there's set to
be a major bog roll crisis again for sure!
Don't forget to check back soon
for more Latest News <