Big Brother (UK) Online logo/ eye image

 

Steve Thinks New Girl Jo Is 'Too Old'

Big Brother 11's Steve Gill

Sexy 40-something make-up girl Jo Butler entered the House as one the three chosen newbies tonight, but she didn't meet the approval of a certain person...

Chatting to ex-army man Steve in the garden some time after Jo et al arrived, Josie said: "I'm chuffed to bits with who we've got, aren't you?"

In response, Steve said something about wanting Rachel to sleep near him now, but Josie said of the more recent latecomer: "I think she's beautiful".

"Nah. Too old," responded Steve, who is the exact same age as Jo.

The Baron then got all territorial, talking about how he feels weird when new people arrive in the BB House (this is the second time that newbies have turned-up), before coming straight out and saying: "It's our house".

Article continues below advert

He was later seen in the bedroom asking the much younger newbie Laura if she was okay, and telling her: "I thought I (was) gonna' have to come over and give you a cuddle".

Ay up. Here we go again!

In our recent Poll, 67% of fans thought that Steve was way too flirty and close to latecomer Keeley in her first week, borderline lecherous even. The other 33% thought saw it more like Keeley was all over Steve, probably because she knew he held a powerful position within the group.

Check back soon for more Big Brother UK Latest News, and please participate in our fun Polls and Big Brother Blog

Sign-up for the Big Brother Online Newsletter now

Please double-check your spelling and use an address that you check regularly, including in the evenings

Your e-mail address:

Your first name:

Advertise Here

2010 is the last year for Big Brother UK, but that's a GOOD thing for advertisers.

To find out why, click here.


Recent News Articles

  If You've Enjoyed Using This Site And Want To Thank Us...
  You Are Now Voting For A Winner
  Nick: "I Think My Time Is Up"
  Housemates Discuss The Future Of Big Brother
  Brian's Followers Get Too Close For Comfort
  Chantelle Discusses Reason For Marriage Failure
  Vic Not Impressed With The ToT's Cold Showers
  Nick Thinks He Might Get A Show From UBB Appearance

Click a title above to read the relevant article. See all of our Big Brother UK News here.